JOSS STICKS 1960's Vintage 1960s Asian Print Mandarin Collar Alfred SHAHEEN Hawaiian Tiki Dress w Pockets, Tie Belt and Kimono Sleeves L XL
We all know how RARE and glorious this dress is and it comes to you in a HARD TO FIND, PLUS SIZE! It's absolutely gorgeous and in a stunning color combo of red, black, white and metallic gold! Fabulous SCREEN PRINT design, by the ever famed, ALFRED SHAHEEN!
1. An incredible and flattering design! So easy to wear and just lovely with DOLMAN style KIMONO sleeves that feature a band of black. The colors are rich and vibrant and SO perfect!
2. Rich and vibrant color combo of bright red, white, jet black and a lustrous, shiny, METALLIC gold screen print.
3. The design is that ever sought after print of JOSS STICKS. Incredible ASIAN design that was so heavily infused into Shaheen's work. Script and geometric panels make this a stellar print!
4. Corded belt loops with ORIGINAL tie belt still attached. That never happens, so this is a TOTAL BONUS.
5. Black fabric covered buttons course down the entire length of the dress.
6. Mandarin Cheongsam collar is perfectly fitted, feminine and gives salute to MISS WONG.
7. The dress has HIDDEN side pockets that are deep and lovely at each side of the hip.
8. The dress is perfect for Tiki parties, Rockabilly weekenders or for just plain looking FABULOUS.
Ladies, the dress is a rare and hard to find print and a GREAT SIZE! I love the buttons that allow you to wear the dress fully buttoned or you can wear it open at the waist down with cigarette slacks underneath for a HOSTESS dress look. Great for every occasion and so comfortable to wear in a light-medium weight smooth poly. Perfect with armloads of bakelite or bamboo bangles and a great sun hat and strappy sandals!
Excellent and ready to wear!
(measurements made flat, then doubles)
Chest (pit to pit) - 46in
Waist - 46 inches, but can be tied down to any waist size with the original tie belt.
Hips - 48in
Shoulder to waist is 18 inches
Waist to hem is 27 inches