60s Vintage Plus Size Stripy Cotton Blend Rockabilly Hipster Day Dress — Size XXL/18-20
Ask a question
Vintage from the 1960s
- Cotton Blend, Poly Blend, Vintage Plastic Buttons, Bows
- This short sleeve dress has been professionally manufactured, but there are no tags.
- Poly/cotton blend, and it has some lovely colors in its weave.
- Plum, gold, teal, red, and black in the horizontal stripes.
- Squared neckline, with an interesting diagonal detail;
- Small same-fabric bows at each corner
- Buttons from mid-thigh with six pearly white buttons
- Two belt loops but no belt.
- Dress has no pockets, and it's in like-new condition
According to my modern size chart it's an XXL or 18-20, but please compare these measurements with your own to ensure great fit!
------- M E A S U R E M E N T S -------
(measured flat, then doubled)
CHEST - (pit to pit) up to 46"
WAIST - 38in
HIPS - up to 50in
Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
Sleeve: 9 1/2"
All clothing measurements are taken flat, lying down and then doubled (when needed). Any stretching or other specifications, if any, will be noted next to individual measurement to ensure the most accurate fit.
Colors may vary due to monitor display differences.
Please take time to read our shop policies.