You can never have too many little black dresses, just ask this girl!
I havent had the chance to wear this beauty yet.
Although it is a deadstock dress and has never been worn. I did notice a small tiny tiny hole in the shoulder while steaming. Barely noticeable.
- I love this flat collar for a crisp minimalistic look
- Elastic at waist
- Same fabric bow at the front
- All tags still in place
- Vintage size tag says size 16, but please refer to your measurements
- Long sleeve with full cuffs - two button closures
- Zipper in back with two hook closures
- Sheer - needs a slip if you are on the conservative side AKA not showing the goods ;)
- Full skirt
***PLEASE VIEW MEASUREMENTS BELOW FOR ACCURATE SIZING BEFORE PURCHASING!!!***
------- M E A S U R E M E N T S -------
(measured flat, then doubled)
CHEST - (pit to pit) 44"
WAIST (elastic) - 30" unstretched / 41" streched max
HIPS - OPEN
LENGTH (from waist line to bottom skirt) - 25"
All clothing measurements are taken flat, lying down and then doubled (when needed). Any stretching or other specifications, if any, will be noted next to individual measurement to ensure the most accurate fit.
Pinned to dress form to show shape.
Colors may vary due to monitor display differences.
Please take time to read our shop policies and Faq page before purchase.