I never wore this dress after purchasing at a vintage shop in San Fransicso.
- 1950s vintage and does have some wear. Specificially one spot of fading (Very small in photo)
- Overall in Great Condition.
- It has its vintage paper size tag at collar. Size states 22 1/2 (but be sure to take your measurements - Vintage sizes are wonky)
- Satin waist trim with satin roping flower and Satin cover button at waist. Perfect condition trimmings.
- I took the hem out to make longer before I could wear it and never tacked up again and never wore. Easy fix for you to do. I can also fix with a small fee and time.
- Back Zipper in good condition
------- M E A S U R E M E N T S ------- (measured flat, then doubled) CHEST - (pit to pit) 44"
WAIST - 37"
HIPS - 46"
LENGTH - 38" from middle collar in back
All clothing measurements are taken flat, lying down and then doubled (when needed). Any stretching or other specifications, if any, will be noted next to individual measurement to ensure the most accurate fit. Pinned to dress form to show shape. Colors may vary due to monitor display differences. Please take time to read our shop policies.