Cowgirl on the back!!!
1940s Traveler’s Choice Tourist Jacket | Vintage 40s Chili Red Felt Wool Novelty Mexican Souvenir Jacket w/Colorful Embroidery
- 1950s souvenir jacket in red wool.
- All over navy blue and yellow criss crossing stitch to perfectly trims collar, cuffs, hem and pockets
- Structured shoulders and long sleeves that can be worn cuffed or uncuffed.
- Two front pockets and no closures so it can be worn a number of ways.
- Colorful wool embroidery throughout.
- There is a small spot of wear on the inside of one sleeve. Barely noticable. No holes, just wear.
------- M E A S U R E M E N T S -------
(measured flat, then doubled)
CHEST - (pit to pit) 32" Closed - 39" Wearing open comfortably
WAIST - 40"
HIPS - 42"
LENGTH - 27"
SLEEVES - 24 1/4"
YOKE - 14 1/2"
All clothing measurements are taken flat, lying down and then doubled (when needed). Any stretching or other specifications, if any, will be noted next to individual measurement to ensure the most accurate fit.
Pinned to dress form to show shape.
Colors may vary due to monitor display differences.
Please take time to read our shop policies.