- Floral Print Cotton DAY DRESS / Late 40s
- Teal, Black & White Bold Print Dress
- Full Sweeping Skirt
- Bold print ivory cotton, with various sizes of teal and black flowers scattered across the entire surface.
- Variegated pattern - Medium flowers bloom across the bodice, small flowers stripe across the skirt, and gigantic chrysanthemums traipse around the hem.
- Bodice is perfectly flattering
- Fitted waist
- Fuffed cap sleeves
- Angular collar.
- Skirt offers a full, flirty silhouette.
- Side metal zipper.
Label: none present
Length: 16.5" shoulder to waist, 25.5" waist to hem
Very good vintage condition. There is some faint yellowing across the shoulders and sleeve cuffs, as well as on a couple places on the skirt. This is very hidden by the print, and does not detract from the presentation whatsoever. Dress is clean and ready to enjoy.
All clothing measurements are taken flat, lying down and then doubled (when needed). Any stretching or other specifications, if any, will be noted next to individual measurement to ensure the most accurate fit.
Colors may vary due to monitor display differences.